International Customers, please see our international International Shipping Terms & Conditions page
This website (“Website”) is operated by Synergy Bioherbals (Synergy Bioherbals LLC). These Terms and Conditions of Use describe your legal rights and responsibilities, and by accessing or using the website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these terms and conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions of Use form a legal agreement between you and us regarding your use of the site along with the related services, features, content and offers provided on the website. These terms and conditions of use also include a mandatory arbitration clause and class action waiver. Therefore, please read these Terms and Conditions of) carefully before using this website.
By using the Site, participating in any Rewards or Reviews Program we may establish or disclosing to us any personal information: (i) you agree that you have read and understood the terms of this Agreement, (ii) you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and (iii) you accept and agree to abide by all laws and regulations applicable to the subject matter of this Agreement. To the extent you make purchases on the Site, you agree that all purchases of products are made pursuant to the respective terms designated upon order placement. The title for any products purchased by you will transfer upon our delivery to the carrier.
3. License Grant and Restrictions
These Terms of and Conditions of Use provide to you (“you” or “user”) a, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, nontransferable personal license to use this Website conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and conditions of Use.
The foregoing license is limited and subject to restrictions. You may not (1) use, copy, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, display, rent, lease, sell, modify, alter, license, sublicense, or commercially exploit the Website (or any part thereof) in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, (2) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, or create any derivative work of the Website (or any part thereof); (3) access, link to, or use any source code from the Website (or any part thereof); or (4) erase or remove any proprietary or intellectual property notice contained in or on the Site (or any part thereof). In addition, you acknowledge and agree that exceeding the scope of the license herein shall be a material breach of this Agreement and subject to the termination provisions set forth herein.
4. Usage & Termination
By using our Site or participating in any Programs we may choose to implement, you represent and agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement or any Program terms and conditions. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use this Site or participate in any such Program.
You may be required to establish an account on the Site in order to use certain features, such as making a purchase on a subscription basis or to join a program. You agree to provide accurate, true, complete and current information about yourself as prompted by the Site and to promptly update such information to maintain accurate, true, complete and current information. If you provide any inaccurate, false, incomplete or outdated information or we in our sole discretion suspect that such information is inaccurate, false, incomplete or outdated, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site or any portion thereof by you. During a registration process, you may be required to create a username and password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account, user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account or consequent to using your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other security breach and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to be responsible for all charges resulting from the use of your account on the Site including charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this section.
You agree to use this Site for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications on the Site. You agree not to post on or transmit through the Site any, infringing, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, offensive or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material of any kind including any material that encourages illegal conduct or conduct that would encourage civil liability, infringe on other’s intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree not to use the Site in a manner that would interfere with normal operation or infringe on any others’ use of the Site.
You agree not to access the Site by any means other than the interface we provide. Displaying or running the Site or any information or material displayed on the Site in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior authorization is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Site must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
We make no representation that Materials contained on the Site or that products described or offered on the Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States, or that this Agreement complies with the laws of any other country. Users of the Site outside the United States do so at their own initiative and risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to access the Site from any location or territory where its contents are illegal and that you and not us, are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to your jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to terminate any account if an order is deemed fraudulent or credit card charges are disputed. You agree that we may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any part of this Agreement, laws or regulations or is harmful to another user or us or our affiliates.
The following shall survive any termination of the Agreement either by us or you; Privacy, Liability Disclaimer, Severability; Interpretation, and Miscellaneous.
5. User Content and Conduct
User-Generated Content Guidelines are included in this Agreement. All User-Generated Content must comply with the guidelines and is a binding part of this Agreement.
7. Promotional activity
You may elect to promote one or more Synergy Bioherbal products on your web page, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other or social-media site subject to the terms and conditions of those accounts. However, your social media profile may not contain an avatar or any other content that could be interpreted as being managed by Synergy Bioherbals and your username cannot include the word “Synergy Bioherbals or “4 Herb Synergy”. You agree to the following:
- Promotional activity may not contain violent, defamatory, sexually explicit materials, or contain content suggesting or promoting illicit activity.
- You may not alter any material or add any additional information with respect to Synergy Bioherbals and its products which may be misleading to customers.
- You may not create or utilize any client-side application (browser plugin, extension, executable, etc, installable by the end-user) on any device that might imply affiliation with Synergy Bioherbals. Additionally, to the extent that you create an app, such apps may not integrate and/or use any Synergy Bioherbal’s app in any way.
- You will not use names or likenesses in a matter implying a person’s or company’s endorsement of or sponsorship of, or commercial association (including placing unrelated materials in close proximity to content) with Synergy Bioherbals.
- You may not include on your site, display, or otherwise use links or content which contain or have a connection to malicious or harmful code, or any application not knowingly and expressly authorized by users prior to being downloaded.
- You may not incorporate synergbihoerbals.com into a web view or integrated web browser within a mobile application.
- You will promptly remove from promotional status items that are no longer advertised or sold by Synergy Bioherbals.
- Transitional pages, popup and/or layered ads for promotional activity are not allowed.
- Artificially generating clicks or impressions to create sessions on synergybioherbals.com, whether by software or otherwise is prohibited.
- All “paid search” placement and redirecting links are prohibited. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “paid search” is an advertisement purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms or other participation in a keyword auction such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Naver or any other search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in any of their respective networks.
- You may not use tactics to artificially increase your organic page rank for search terms, including, but not limited to, “Synergy Biolerbal coupon” and “Synergy Biolerbal discount,” “4 Herb Synergy cupon,” or 4 Herb Synergy discount.”
8. Not Medical Advice nor Treatment
The claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. And products sold through this site are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The Site is not intended to provide diagnosis or treatment for any medical conditions or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to other websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options. These statements are also applicable with respect to any product of Synergy Bioherbals LLC for any blog entry, presentation or publication generated by any Principal or employee of Synergy Bioherbals LLC
Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including general information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may possibly be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Information on the Site is not comprehensive does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment, and may not be suitable for you given your unique condition and circumstances. Contact your healthcare professional promptly should you have any health-related questions. This Site does not recommend self-management of medical issues. Do not disregard or delay medical advice based upon the information you may have read on the Site.
Links to or access from any third-party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. The use of any third party websites is at your own risk.
You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any medical issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. Further, you may be allergic to ingredients in a particular supplement, in which case you should not use it. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Do not take 4 Herb Synergy if you are allergic to any i=of its ingredients.
Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes.
- Synergy Bioherbals and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the content available via this web site. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You specifically acknowledge that Synergy Bioherbals is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of users or third parties.
- Synergy Bioherbals and its affiliates will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use the web site; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or web sites; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the web site; or (5) any other matter relating to the web site. These limitations will apply whether or not a customer or user of this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- You agree that the use of this site or participation in any program offered on this site is at your sole risk. Synergy Bioherbals and its officers, directors, employees and other representatives, successors and assigns of any of them (collectively, “Synergy Bioherbal entities”) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The site, the programs and the materials contained herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, except as otherwise expressly provided in this agreement.
- Synergy Bioherbals and its entities make no warranty that the site or any program described or offered on this site will meet your requirements, the site will be timely, secure, error-free or uninterrupted, the results obtained from the site or from any related program will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations and that any site errors will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site or via any program is done at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any material. No information obtained by you from Synergy Bioherbals entities, through the site or through a program shall create any warranty relating to the site or such program not expressly stated in this agreement.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Synergy Bioherbal entities disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on the site and your participation in any program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Synergy Bioherbal entities expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims attributable to normal wear, product misuse or modification, abuse, incorrect product selection and not following printed directions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Synergy Bioherbal entities be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, or special damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss of data, cost of procuring substitute goods, services or information, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if Synergy Bioherbal entities are advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the arrangement between Synergy Bioherbal and you. The products, information, programs, and services offered on and through the site would not be provided without such limitations. Subject to the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: (i) if you are a customer, the maximum liability of Synergy Bioherbal entities shall be limited to the amount paid by you for any product, information or service purchased by you from Synergy Bioherbal on the site.
- We make no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold. We are not responsible for any damages for information, products, or services provided by third parties even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Synergy Bioherbals and each of our partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, third party information providers, licensors, contractors and others involved in the delivery of products, services or information through the Website (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) against all losses, expenses, costs and damages including attorney’s fees resulting from your use of or contact on the Site, your participation in any Program offered on the Site, your use or your inability to use the Site or services, any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, any Site postings or activity related to your account made by you or another person, your violation of any terms of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed through the Website.
You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will still be required to indemnify us for the attorneys’ fees and expenses in addition to any losses, claims, damages, and liabilities incurred by us. You shall not, in any event, settle any matter without the prior written consent of Synergy Bioherbal.
11. Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
You acknowledge, with exception of materials in the public domain, that all materials on the Site, including the Site’s design, text, graphics, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, “Materials”), are our property and are subject to and protected by United States and international copyright or other intellectual property laws and rights. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (collectively, “Marks”) contained on the Site, including without limitation Synergy Bioherbal® are the sole property of Synergy Bioherbal. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, and custom icons are Marks of Synergy Bioherbal. Synergy Bioherbal grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Materials and Marks only in the manner permitted by Synergy Bioherbal for your personal and non-commercial use only (the “License”). This License remains in effect until this Agreement is terminated by either you or us in accordance with this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the Materials or Marks shall be grounds for termination of the License. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Synergy Bioherbal and its licensors. Other copyrights, trademarks, product names, company names, logos or intellectual property are the property of the respective owners with all rights reserved.
You may not purchase or use domain or subdomain names that include the word “Synergy Bioherbal” or certain variations and misspellings in any username, group name, or identifier on a social networking site. Examples of such domains include www.Synergy Bioherbal.sitename.com or www.Synergy Bioherbal-sitename.com.
12. Severability of Provisions
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in force. When used in this Agreement, the term “including” will be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
13. Arbitration of claims
You and Synergy Bioherbal entities expressly agree that we will settle via arbitration any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or in any way related to this agreement, including but not limited to claims based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions.
This agreement to arbitrate also applies to peripheral arbitrability issues, including issues related to whether the agreement is unconscionable or illusory and any defense to arbitration. You also agree that any arbitration may only be brought in your and our individual capacities, not as a class, purported class or representative action. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one individual or entity’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative or proceeding.
The mutual consideration for this agreement to arbitrate any and all disputes, and to do so on an individual basis, rather than to litigate before the courts or other bodies, is the mutual promise by you and Synergy Bioherbal Entities to arbitrate. Each party is giving up its right to sue in court and to have any controversy, claim or dispute heard by a judge or jury.
Either party may exercise the right to arbitrate by providing the other party with written notice of any and all claims forming the basis of such right in sufficient detail to inform the other party of the substance of such claims. In no event shall the request for arbitration be made after the date when the institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claims could be barred by the applicable statute of limitations.
Unless you and Synergy Bioherbal Entities otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside by a single neutral arbitrator and in accordance with the then-current rules for resolution of disputes of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) (available online at www.adr.org). The parties are entitled to representation by an attorney or other representative of their choosing. The parties agree to abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall issue the award in writing and therein state the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules.
14. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction; Dispute Resolution and Class Waiver:
All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement, and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Massachusetts, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law.
15. Additional provisions
All prices are subject to change without notice. Synergy Bioherbals LLC shall not be liable for: (i) loss, damage or delay resulting from any cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Supplier and (ii) consequential, incidental, punitive or special damages, loss or expense to any or all of Dealer and others for any reason(s) whatsoever.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only Agreement between Synergy Bioherbals and any user of the Site with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings, written or oral, with respect to said subject matter of this Agreement.
17. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, contact us at email@example.com.
18. Subscription Services
Please refer to our subscriptions terma and conditions page